AVYSA U9-U12 Development Winter-Spring Phase
Alberni Valley Youth Soccer Association (AVYSA) U9-U12 Development Stream is now taking registrations! All U9-U12 players are welcome to register. The Winter Spring Phase will begin February 1st - April 19th, 2018. We will not practice March 22nd & 29th during Spring Break.
Development practices will be Thursdays from 6 - 715pm on the ADSS turf. Development Soccer Program’s commitment is to a 10 week training program. Games are in addition to this commitment and will be announced at a later date.
As a Development player you are expected to commit to the program week in and week out. If you are unable to attend practice, you must inform your coach ahead of time.
Development is an excellent opportunity for you to experience soccer at a higher level. You will be challenged to perform but only expected to do your best, push your limits to achieve higher performance each week and to have fun!
Players and parents are expected to respect the rules for the game of soccer, our Association and Team (including coaches and players). Above all, we want everyone to have fun!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank BRAD BERRY Enterprises for their generous Golden Boot Sponsorship to the 2017-2018 Development Program! Welcome to the AVYSA Development Team!
- 2018 Winter/Spring Phase: Feb 1st - April 19th (no practice March 22 & 29)
- Registration cost for Winter/Spring Phase: $25/10 week Phase
- Jackets $50 (optional)
- PAYMENT for both Registration & Jackets can be made by Cheque or E-mail transfer. E-mail Transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheque made payable to “AVYSA Development”
- Registration prior to practicing is mandatory
- Practices: Thursdays from 6 - 7:15pm ADSS Turf
- Games TBD
- Every Coach, Player and Parent is required to sign and return an applicable AVYSA Code of Conduct form
Travis Cross, Head Coach, Email: email@example.com
Angela Harvey, Team Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org